- How does this program impact the school?
This is a program that can help students in need.
- York will need a small area to have lunch conversations with students. Parent permission will be obtained for these conversations.
- With parent permission, we will be conducting student observations in the classroom.
- With parent permission, we will be viewing student work and student benchmark tests along with any standardized testing results.
- With parent permission, we will be viewing student referrals to the office for discipline.
- Parents may request our presence at parent teacher conferences or other meetings concerning their child.