Beth White - Education and Community Outreach
- This will be my 27th year with New Albany – Floyd Schools working with physically challenged students as a PTA.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Science and an Associate’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- I have worked with children that are both mentally and physically challenged since high school, as I was a volunteer at Silvercrest Children’s Development Center. I later became an employee in the education and PT department for 5 years before taking time off to be home with infant and toddlers!
- I have been married to David for 39 years!
- My children:
Haley, husband – James, 2 children: Tinsley and Sutton
Drew – son Zane
Ethan, wife – Autumn, 2 children: Summer and Cadence
- My passion is service to community. I believe giving is a blessing and your example of serving in action is more important than words.
- I have volunteered over 25 years in the community:
2. Sunday School teacher for 15 years at Northside Christian Church as well as Woman’s leader.
3. Tri Kappa, serving as President twice.
4. Impact 100 So. IN – previously Women’s Foundation So. IN – board member for 6 years.
5. Harvest Homecoming volunteer serving as Booth Vice President and currently President 20-21.
6. New Albany Housing Outreach thru both Northside and Women’s Foundation mentor program.
7. Homeless Coalition of So. IN – White Flag Shelter volunteer.
By serving with this wonderful organization, I want to help those families see love and God’s kindness in ALL people!
I am privileged to serve on the board!